Meet Lilith – your Inner Wild Woman
She’s the Goddess you meet when you first get your period. It’s her role to awaken you to your inner raw power that is WOMAN! She’s wild, primal and instinctual, and speaks her truth even if it means rocking the boat or being rejected by others. In fact she can roar like a lioness when needed! She honors the natural rhythms of her body rather than feeling shame. She lets her arm pit hairs grow if she feels like it!
Lilith connects you with your lunar cycle and the blood mysteries. And also with your erotic nature. One of her symbols is the snake, representing the well of sexual energy called kundalini, which lays coiled at the base of the spine just waiting to be activated. She ultimately accepts her natural self, refusing to suppress her wild ways for the sake of approval and love from another. Basically, this is a Goddess who takes shit from no one.
Your Inner Lilith may be out of shape if:
- you sometimes suppress anger for fear of what others may think
- you tend not to say how you honestly feel, to try and keep the peace
- you fear rejection, therefore suppress your authentic self
- you can’t go a day without cosmetics & make-up for fear of exposing your natural self
- with your menstrual cycle, you experience PMT (pre-menstrual tension), irregular cycles, excessive bleeding, endometriosis, or any other symptoms relative to your monthly cycle.
- you are afraid of snakes
Look at which Goddess is in need of some TLC when it comes to honouring your own unique beauty, and how that reflects in your relationships……
For more information on how to get your Inner Goddess back in shape, click here for the upcoming Inner Goddess Makeover Workshop.
Places strictly limited to ensure an authentic connection with each participant.